It was announced on this week’s episode of AEW Dynamite that Brock Anderson, the son of Arn Anderson, will be teaming with Cody Rhodes next week to take on Aaron Solow and QT Marshall of the Nightmare Family.
Brock Anderson has been training with Cody Rhodes at the Nightmare Factory for quite some time, but he isn’t the only son of a former wrestler who is preparing to make his AEW debut soon.
Speaking on Wrestling Observer Radio, Dave Meltzer noted that Taz’s son Hook is also close to making his in-ring debut for AEW. Hook has been appearing alongside Team Taz on AEW Dynamite for the last few months:
“Him and Hook, Taz’s son, have been training for months before TVs every week with Jerry Lynn, and Dustin (Rhodes), and the coaching staff basically.
“I was told, I don’t know a month ago, that they are both ready to do a TV match. So we’ll see.”
Speaking of people who may be making their AEW debut fairly soon, Mark Henry has revealed that Braun Strowman is interested in moving to AEW, noting that the promotion is also interested in signing the former WWE star.
What are your thoughts on the above story? Let us know in the comments on Twitter or Facebook.
- Update On Backstage Heat Between Triple H & Top WWE Star
- Major WWE Contract Expiring After WrestleMania 39
- Major Roxanne Perez Update For NXT Stand & Deliver
- Report: WWE Talent Morale Affected By Vince McMahon Concerns
- Surprise Ambush To End WWE NXT
- Carmella WWE Absence Update Ahead Of WrestleMania 39
- More On Rumored New WWE Championship Belt
- AEW Star Shares Future Plans After Announcing Departure From Company
- PHOTOS: First Look At WrestleMania 39 Stage
- WWE Star Triple H Brought Back Shares How Long He Was Under Contract Before Return