A new report has provided an update on WWE’s plans for Becky Lynch and when she’ll be making her return to the company.
There have been rumours for months now, and Lynch has been at the Performance Center training in the ring ahead of her comeback after giving birth in December.
Ringside News, which has had many of its recent reports confirmed as accurate by the likes of Fightful and Dave Meltzer, is reporting that we’ll have to wait a little longer to see her back on our screens.
The site was reportedly told “anything you hear about Becky being back before the draft is fake news”, and she “is not scheduled back anytime soon”.
The draft is reportedly scheduled to take place in early October after being pushed back from the originally planned dates in late August.
As well as training in the ring, Becky Lynch has also been backstage at numerous shows recently, including Money in the Bank.
There’s no word on what the actual plans for her return are, but it seems likely she’ll be on the same brand as her husband Seth Rollins, which would either mean her moving to SmackDown, or him heading to Raw.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Ronda Rousey WWE Replacement Revealed
- Big Clue AEW Stars Are Heading To WWE?
- Saraya Recruits Recent AEW Signees To The Outcasts?
- Konnan Picks Winner of Dominik vs Rey Mysterio WrestleMania Match
- AEW Star Set For First Ever Televised Singles Match
- Update On Rumored WWE Releases/Cuts
- Latest WWE Celebrity Hall Of Fame Inductee Confirmed
- WWE Hall Of Famer To Appear On WWE Programming The Night Before WrestleMania?
- Former WWE Star To Return On The Raw After WrestleMania?
- Update On Current Champion WWE Has Legitimate Concerns About