A new report has provided an update on Brock Lesnar and his WWE schedule following the upcoming Crown Jewel event on October 21.
Lesnar is set to challenge Roman Reigns for the Universal Championship in Saudi Arabia at Crown Jewel, but the question is whether he’ll be sticking around after that.
According to Ringside News – which, despite its reputation and practices, does have a good track record with WWE backstage news in recent times, and has had many of its reports confirmed by the likes of Fightful and Dave Meltzer – Lesnar won’t be going away after just the one match.
The report notes that Brock Lesnar is set for “more than one match” with Roman Reigns, and the idea of him “vanishing” after Crown Jewel was “dismissed”.
One of the dates on his schedule is said to be January 29 for the 2022 Royal Rumble pay-per-view.
- Roman Reigns Next Three Title Challengers Revealed
- Huge Update On Triple H WWE Status
- Sasha Banks & Naomi Status For Tonight’s WWE SmackDown
- WWE SmackDown Live Results – May 20, 2022
- Stephanie McMahon Departure Announcement ‘Came Out Of Nowhere’
- WWE Talent ‘Could Not Understand’ Why Sasha Banks & Naomi Walked Out
- AEW Rampage Live Results – May 20, 2022
- AEW’s Future In Further Doubt Following WarnerMedia Upfronts?
- Here’s Who Pitched Asuka Beating Becky Lynch After Sasha Banks & Naomi Walk-Out
- Did WWE Spoil Result Of Tag Team Title Unification Match?