There has been a new update on Chris Hemsworth in the Hulk Hogan movie following the actor’s hiatus.
As previously reported, Marvel’s Thor actor Chris Hemsworth is set to star as Hulk Hogan in the upcoming Netflix film based on the WWE Hall of Famer.
Speaking with Vanity Fair, Hemsworth revealed that he will be taking an “extended hiatus” after it was revealed on his National Geographic series “Limitless”, that he is 8-10 times more likely to develop Alzhelmer’s.
“My concern was I just didn’t want to manipulate it and overdramatize it, and make it into some sort of hokey grab at empathy, or whatever, for entertainment. It’s not like I’ve been handed my resignation.”
The actor did note that he plans on finishing the projects he is currently contracted to and then go on hiatus.
As previously reported, the Hulk Hogan biopic isn’t the only wrestling property coming to Netflix as WWE has just announced a collaboration with the streaming platform.
Stay up to date with the WWE roster’s win-loss record (for televised matches) at this link.
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- WWE Star’s New Tag Team Partner Revealed?
- Recently Departed WWE Name Signs With AEW
- Liv Morgan Throws Shade At Former WWE Star Following Nickname Controversy?
- Triple H Ensures We Will ‘Witness History’ At WWE Elimination Chamber 2024
- WWE Star ‘Proud’ Of Roster Following Last-Minute Creative Plans Change
- AEW Star Turns Babyface
- Randy Orton Comments On Vince McMahon WWE Allegations
- Current AEW Champion Out Due To Visa Issues
- John Cena Addresses Vince McMahon WWE Allegations
- CM Punk Replaced By Top WWE Star Following Injury