The Triple H era of WWE is in full swing, and we have already seen a number of former WWE stars make their way back into the company following the change of regime.
Dakota Kai, Dexter Lumis, Karrion Kross and Scarlett have all made returns in recent weeks, leading many to wonder just how many more returns he has planned.
Per Fightful Select, subscription required, those withing WWE claim that the returns ‘won’t be stopping soon’, as more former WWE stars seem set to return to the company.
Former NXT stars Top Dolla and Ashante ‘Thee’ Adonis of Hit Row are reportedly set to be at tonight’s SmackDown taping, though it has yet to be confirmed if they’ll feature on the show itself.
If you’re in the UK but didn’t manage to get tickets to Clash at the Castle on September 3, WrestleTalk is hosting a watch party at The Joiner on Worship in Shoreditch, London, and we’d love for you to join us! Click here for more details.
- WWE Ends 36-Year Tradition
- Major Bryan Danielson Update Following AEW Collision Injury Scare
- WWE Star Ruled Out For 8-12 Months With Legitimate Injury
- 14 New WWE Signings Confirmed
- Popular AEW Star Nearing Return After Over A Year Away?
- AEW Star Returns After Eight Months Off TV
- Rhea Ripley & Other Stars React To Incredible Moment At WWE Event
- AEW Champion Attacked Backstage, Unable To Compete
- Potential New Member Of Christian Cage’s AEW Faction Revealed?
- Video Footage Of Brock Lesnar’s Daughter Shattering Records For Shot Put