The Triple H era of WWE is in full swing, and we have already seen a number of former WWE stars make their way back into the company following the change of regime.
Dakota Kai, Dexter Lumis, Karrion Kross and Scarlett have all made returns in recent weeks, leading many to wonder just how many more returns he has planned.
Per Fightful Select, subscription required, those withing WWE claim that the returns ‘won’t be stopping soon’, as more former WWE stars seem set to return to the company.
Former NXT stars Top Dolla and Ashante ‘Thee’ Adonis of Hit Row are reportedly set to be at tonight’s SmackDown taping, though it has yet to be confirmed if they’ll feature on the show itself.
If you’re in the UK but didn’t manage to get tickets to Clash at the Castle on September 3, WrestleTalk is hosting a watch party at The Joiner on Worship in Shoreditch, London, and we’d love for you to join us! Click here for more details.
- WWE ‘Very Worried’ About Upcoming SmackDown
- Triple H Makes Change To Gunther’s Ring Name?
- AEW Dark: Elevation Spoilers For October 3 Revealed
- Changes To AEW Dynamite Due To Hurricane Ian Revealed
- ‘National Scissoring Day’ Celebration Set For October 5 AEW Dynamite
- AEW Rampage Spoilers For September 30, 2022
- Huge Stipulation Match Added To WWE Extreme Rules
- Malakai Black Shows Off Incredible New Head Tattoo (PHOTO)
- Juice Robinson Makes AEW In-Ring Debut
- Chris Jericho Vows To ‘Desecrate’ The Legacy Of Ring Of Honor