Former WWE Universal Champion Goldberg is officially a free agent, with his WWE contract expiring last week.
Since then, there have reportedly been numerous pitches made to Goldberg, including pitches for him to wrestle.
One such pitch made to Goldberg was a booking from a company in Israel.
In a new update from Fightful Select (subscription required), the pitch from the Israeli company to Goldberg would have seen him wrestle a match there.
Goldberg has previously stated that he would be open to a retirement match in the country.
Speculation has arose since Goldberg’s free agency that he could potentially sign with AEW due to previous interest from Tony Khan.
Khan himself has spoken about Goldberg’s free agency, calling it ‘something to keep an eye on’.
An AEW star has expressed his interest in facing Goldberg in his retirement match.
Think you’re a wrestling mastermind? Well you can prove it by taking quizzes in our brand new quiz section! Don’t forget to tweet us your results!
- Ricky Starks Responds To Claim That LA Knight Is A ‘Better Rock’ Than Him
- Rare Stipulation For Cody Rhodes Vs. Brock Lesnar At SummerSlam Revealed?
- Latest On WWE NXT Europe Plans
- PHOTO: AEW Star Shows Off Stitches On His Face After Bloody Match
- Popular WWE Star Opens Up About Being Released: ‘Hard Pill To Swallow’
- Potential Future WWE Bloodline Member Receives Big Offer
- Another New WWE Championship Redesign To Be Revealed On SmackDown
- SmackDown Star Says He Got Over Without WWE Shoving Him Down Fans’ Throats
- AEW Star Becoming ‘More Important’ On Creative Team, Recent Contributions Revealed
- Paul Heyman Idea That Vince McMahon Thought Was ‘Terrible’ Revealed