An update has been provided on the status of Johnny Gargano following a nasty bump on the announce table during last night’s NXT.
Karrion Kross slammed Gargano back-first onto the edge of the table as you can see in this article’s thumbnail, immediately after which the show went to commercials which led to some concern from fans as to whether Gargano may have been legitimately hurt.
After the match, Sean Ross Sapp of Fightful provided an update, tweeting:
For those asking, we’re told that Johnny Gargano was fine immediately following tonight’s NXT Title match. He took a nasty bump into a table in the main event
Gargano went on to finish the match, which saw Kross pick up the win and then attack Samoa Joe who was the special guest referee.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Another WWE Star Set For ‘Bigger Spotlight’ After WrestleMania 39
- Tony Khan Announces New AEW Dynamite Matches
- Ronda Rousey Publicly Slams WWE’s Women’s Division Booking
- Former WWE Star Offers To Be Bobby Lashley WrestleMania Opponent
- Roman Reigns To Set Another Incredible Record At WrestleMania 39
- Cody Rhodes Shares First Look At WrestleMania Attire Paying Homage To NJPW, ROH & More
- LA Knight WrestleMania 39 Status Confirmed?
- Big Hint That Bray Wyatt Is Returning Soon?
- AEW Star Says Fans Will ‘Never Be Happy’
- Top WWE Star To Wrestle Two Matches At WrestleMania?