An update has emerged on Kevin Dunn’s future with WWE under new management.
Following Vince McMahon’s retirement, Stephanie McMahon and Nick Khan were named the new co-CEOs, and Triple H took over WWE creative.
It was initially thought that Dunn’s days with WWE would be numbered, especially as he and Stephanie McMahon reportedly don’t get along, however Triple H recently indicated that Dunn will play a big role in WWE’s future.
Per Fightful Select (subscription required), A number of WWE talent indicated that a change in production style was one of the the things they were hoping was going to change.
A top WWE name reportedly told Fightful that the reasoning given for some of WWE’s production undermines their work in the ring.
The report noted that WWE doesn’t believe they have anyone who could replace Dunn, with the likeliest candidate let go during a previous round of cuts. It was noted that this name is unlikely to return based on their departure.
Dunn is expected to remain with WWE, as of writing.
Triple H has made changes to the WWE roster however, rehiring Dakota Kai, Karrion Kross, Scarlett and Dexter Lumis, who were all previously let go. Triple H is reportedly expected to continue to reshape the WWE main roster.
If you’re in the UK but didn’t manage to get tickets to Clash at the Castle on September 3, WrestleTalk is hosting a watch party at The Joiner on Worship in Shoreditch, London, and we’d love for you to join us! Click here for more details.
- Matt Riddle Released By WWE
- Released WWE Star Reveals New Name?
- Planned AEW PPV Match ‘In Jeopardy’
- WWE Higher-Up Addresses Matt Riddle Being Released
- John Cena Match Set For September 22 WWE SmackDown
- Major LA Knight SmackDown Plans Pulled Due To COVID-19
- Possible Reason For Mustafa Ali Sudden WWE Release Revealed?
- Dominik Mysterio Reacts To Recent WWE Releases
- The Miz Comments On Dolph Ziggler WWE Release
- Released WWE Star ‘Promises To Keep Going’ Following Release