An update has emerged on Kevin Dunn’s future with WWE under new management.
Following Vince McMahon’s retirement, Stephanie McMahon and Nick Khan were named the new co-CEOs, and Triple H took over WWE creative.
It was initially thought that Dunn’s days with WWE would be numbered, especially as he and Stephanie McMahon reportedly don’t get along, however Triple H recently indicated that Dunn will play a big role in WWE’s future.
Per Fightful Select (subscription required), A number of WWE talent indicated that a change in production style was one of the the things they were hoping was going to change.
A top WWE name reportedly told Fightful that the reasoning given for some of WWE’s production undermines their work in the ring.
The report noted that WWE doesn’t believe they have anyone who could replace Dunn, with the likeliest candidate let go during a previous round of cuts. It was noted that this name is unlikely to return based on their departure.
Dunn is expected to remain with WWE, as of writing.
Triple H has made changes to the WWE roster however, rehiring Dakota Kai, Karrion Kross, Scarlett and Dexter Lumis, who were all previously let go. Triple H is reportedly expected to continue to reshape the WWE main roster.
If you’re in the UK but didn’t manage to get tickets to Clash at the Castle on September 3, WrestleTalk is hosting a watch party at The Joiner on Worship in Shoreditch, London, and we’d love for you to join us! Click here for more details.
- Malakai Black Denies Being Granted AEW Release
- AEW Backstage Reaction To Malakai Black & Buddy Matthews Departures Revealed
- Candice LeRae Makes WWE Return On WWE Raw
- Report: Tony Khan Not Granting Any AEW Releases
- Latest White Rabbit Code Links To Mysterious Tik Tok Video
- Major Hint That ‘White Rabbit’ Could Be Malakai Black?
- Big Change To AEW Dynamite Due To Hurricane Ian
- Trish Stratus Teases ‘Secret’ WWE Project
- Update On Swerve Strickland & Keith Lee Being Contacted By WWE
- Changes Coming Soon To AEW Television?