A new update has emerged regarding the WWE absence of Kevin Owens, who hasn’t been on TV for the past two weeks.
Owens notably missed the pre-Money in the Bank episode of Raw, which was supposed to play host to qualifying match for the Money in the Bank ladder match between himself and Ezekiel.
He didn’t appear on last week’s show either, and it sounds like we may have to wait a little while longer.
A video circulated this week of Owens saying it’s “in their hands right now”, seemingly implying he’s personally ready to return, it’s just a case of WWE making it happen.
On the Sunday Night’s Main Event podcast, Dave Meltzer reported that Owens is “fine” but he’ll likely be back in “a few more weeks”.
It had previously been reported that Owens had been out due to a minor injury.
We’ll continue to keep you updated if any more news emerges.
- Report: Sasha Banks Set For NJPW Wrestle Kingdom 17
- William Regal Shares Farewell Message For Blackpool Combat Club
- Top WWE Star Admits Injury ‘Still Isn’t Feeling Right’ Despite Return
- Returning AEW Star Reveals He Did Not Want To Take Hiatus
- Another Top WWE Star Pulled From Upcoming Shows
- Popular AEW Star’s Contract Expiring In July 2023
- WWE Star Wants To Apply For Great British Bake Off
- AEW Backstage Reaction To Possibility Of Sasha Banks Joining The Company
- Potential Spoiler For WWE Royal Rumble Return
- Here’s What NXT’s Shawn Michaels Had To Say About William Regal