An update has emerged on Miro’s status, ahead of Sunday’s AEW Double or Nothing pay-per-view.
Miro has been absent from AEW TV for several months, most recently wrestling Bryan Danielson at Full Gear last November. The former TNT Champion had been out with a hamstring injury.
Per Fightful Select (subscription required), Miro has now returned to the United States, from Europe. It is unclear whether he’s slated to appear at this weekend’s show.
The report also confirmed that Double or Nothing is slated for a four hour runtime. Check out the updated card for the event at this link.
The popular star recently featured in a new trailer for CBS’ ‘East New York’ series, which you can watch right here.
Stay up to date with injured AEW stars’ expected return dates using our AEW injury tracker.
- Major WWE Target To Become Free Agent In January 2024
- WWE Star Teases Potential Free Agent Target
- Big Departure From AEW Confirmed
- WWE Creative Plans Changed For Two Stars Due To ‘Tremendous Support’ Backstage
- Another WWE Star Trying To Join Judgment Day
- Braun Strowman WWE Status Update After Serious Neck Surgery
- Video Footage Of Fan Jumping Barricade To Confront WWE Star At Untelevised Event
- Big Update On WWE 2K24 Release Plans
- WWE Star Reacts To Fan Jumping Barricade At Live Event
- Raw Star Who ‘Never Wins’ Addresses WWE Booking