An update has emerged on Miro’s status, ahead of Sunday’s AEW Double or Nothing pay-per-view.
Miro has been absent from AEW TV for several months, most recently wrestling Bryan Danielson at Full Gear last November. The former TNT Champion had been out with a hamstring injury.
Per Fightful Select (subscription required), Miro has now returned to the United States, from Europe. It is unclear whether he’s slated to appear at this weekend’s show.
The report also confirmed that Double or Nothing is slated for a four hour runtime. Check out the updated card for the event at this link.
The popular star recently featured in a new trailer for CBS’ ‘East New York’ series, which you can watch right here.
Stay up to date with injured AEW stars’ expected return dates using our AEW injury tracker.
- AEW Stars’ Contracts Expire, Sasha Banks WWE Release Updates, Even More Injuries – Audio News Bulletin – June 29, 2022
- AEW Dynamite Blood & Guts Live Results – June 29, 2022
- WWE Star Kevin Owens Missed Raw Due To Injury
- Another Claim Made Regarding Sasha Banks WWE Release
- Orange Cassidy & Title Match Added To AEW Blood & Guts
- Bellator MMA Fighter Valerie Loureda Signs With WWE
- Wardlow Doesn’t Rule Out Signing With WWE
- Miro Says AEW TNT Title Has ‘Gone To S**ts’
- CJ Perry (Lana) Pulls Out Of Authors Of Pain’s New Promotion Debut Show
- Evil Uno Addresses AEW Contract Expiry Speculation