Here’s the latest update on WWE Women’s Tag Team Champion Natalya after she recently underwent ankle surgery.
As reported in the latest Wrestling Observer Newsletter, the injury wasn’t an ankle break, but a ligament that snapped in half.
Natalya had surgery which was said to be “very progressive” and from someone who specializes in ankle surgery.
She had a simulated ligament put in which will replace the snapped real one, so she should be able to return in a few weeks.
The injury was suffered on July 26 in the midst of a roll-up exchange with Doudrop during the Tamina & Natalya vs Doudrop & Eva Marie tag match.
Natalya and Tamina are due to defend the WWE Women’s Tag Team Championship against Shotzi and Tegan Nox at some point when she returns.
We continue to wish Natalya a safe and healthy recovery.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Official WrestleMania 39 Night One & Two Lineups Revealed
- Report: AEW Star’s Contract Has Expired
- Clarification On WrestleMania 39 Night One Main Event
- Former WWE Star Arrives In Los Angeles Amid WrestleMania 39 Appearance Rumours
- AEW Name Reveals Heartwarming Text From Rey Mysterio After Hall Of Fame Announcement
- Potential Spoiler On Major Musical Artist Set For WrestleMania 39
- Latest On Plans For AEW UK Debut
- CM Punk Spotted In Los Angeles With Two AEW Stars (PHOTO)
- WWE Accidentally Leaks Scrapped WrestleMania 39 Plan
- Sami Zayn & Kevin Owens To Pay Tribute To Their Past At WrestleMania 39