In the latest Wrestling Observer Newsletter, Dave Meltzer has provided some more information on AEW training Brock Anderson and Hook, who are the sons of Arn Anderson and Tazz respectively.
Meltzer notes that the pair work matches in the afternoons before AEW TV tapings. They then go through their matches with some legends, including Dustin Rhodes and Jake “The Snake” Roberts:
Brock Anderson (Arn’s son) and Tyler Senerchia (Hook) are doing matches in the afternoons before the tapings as much as possible to get them ready. They were both trained at Cody and QT Marshall’s school. They do their matches and then the veterans like Arn Anderson, Jake Roberts, Dustin Rhodes, and some of the others, including sometimes Tully Blanchard, go over with them what they did right and other points
Neither Brock nor Hook have wrestled for AEW yet, but fans seem rather eager to see what both men can do in the ring, especially considering who their fathers are.
At this time, there is no word on any of the plans that AEW have for Brock and Hook, nor when the promotion wants to have them ready to wrestle on TV. For more information, stay tuned to WrestleTalk.com.
- WATCH Fight Break Out Between Fan And Wrestler Joe Black At Independent Show
- IMPACT Wrestling Taping SPOILERS & A Famous Faction Returns
- William Regal Compares Putting Over AEW Star Danhausen To Past WWE Comedy
- PROGRESS World Championship Declared Vacant at Chapter 134 Event
- AEW Dark: Elevation Stacked Card Includes ROH Women’s Championship Match
- NXT Tag Team Titles Match For In Your House Event Announced
- Paige Has A Suggestion For Ronda Rousey
- Reason Behind Chris Jericho Keeping Judas After His Heel Turn Revealed
- NJPW Capital Collision Results: New IWGP United States Champion & AEW Stars Appear
- PROGRESS 134: No Mountain High Enough SPOILERS – Major Challenge Issued For Strong Style Weekend