There has been an update on Bobby Roode’s new role within WWE in a new report from backstage at Raw.
Roode may has been out of in-ring action since June 2022 and has undergone multiple neck surgeries during his WWE hiatus.
The former US Champion took to social media in May to confirm that he had undergone a C4/5 cervical fusion, following his previous C5/6 fusion in November 2022.
However after being noted as shadowing backstage producer Jamie Noble for the latest episode of SmackDown, Roode also served as a producer for a big block on this week’s WWE Raw.
According to Fightful Select, Roode was listed as a producer alongside Petey Williams for the Alpha Academy and Imperium block of matches (both Chad Gable vs Ludwig Kaiser, and GUNTHER vs Otis).
The report also noted that before the show, Roode was the solo producer for the match between Ricochet and Tommaso Ciampa for WWE Main Event, which was taped before Raw.
This would be the first time Roode has produced a match on his own rather than shadowing or being alongside a full-time producer.
Nick Aldis has also been in a similar role to Roode recently, but Aldis wasn’t listed for anything at Raw this week.
Think you know the most about wrestling? Join our Wrestle League predictions competition for free, and be in with the chance of winning $250 of Amazon vouchers. Make sure you subscribe to email notifications to make sure you never miss a show.
- Fans Think They Spotted A CM Punk Tease During WWE Raw
- Backstage News On Change To Adam Copeland’s (Edge’s) AEW Entrance Music
- Scrapped Championship Win Plans For Released WWE Star Revealed
- Which WWE Brand Jade Cargill Is Expected To Debut On Revealed
- Major Spoiler For Jade Cargill WWE Debut?
- John Cena, Cody Rhodes & More Announced For NXT Airing Against Edge’s AEW Debut Match
- Update On Becky Lynch WWE Status
- Tony Khan Interested In Free Agent Rumored To Join AEW Or WWE
- WWE Removes Edge (AEW’s Adam Copeland) From Another Big Spot
- Adam Copeland’s (Edge’s) AEW Debut Reaches Impressive Media Numbers