There has been an update provided on Brandi Rhodes following her AEW departure and Cody’s return to WWE.
According to Fightful Select (subscription required), Brandi Rhodes has remained in the ring training since her departure from All Elite Wrestling, but she hasn’t had a match since January.
Based on those Fightful spoke to, there is a “cordial” relationship between Brandi and WWE.
There have been multiple things discussed between the two sides. This includes a potential partnership with KultureCity, of which Rhodes is a board member.
A partnership with the organization was one of the first deals made for Brandi as CBO of AEW and remains to this day.
As previously noted, AEW announced that they will be the title sponsor for the upcoming KultureBall event in August.
We will have further updates on Brandi Rhodes and her status in wrestling when they become available.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Ricky Starks Responds To Claim That LA Knight Is A ‘Better Rock’ Than Him
- Popular WWE Star Opens Up About Being Released: ‘Hard Pill To Swallow’
- Rare Stipulation For Cody Rhodes Vs. Brock Lesnar At SummerSlam Revealed?
- Latest On WWE NXT Europe Plans
- Potential Future WWE Bloodline Member Receives Big Offer
- Another New WWE Championship Redesign To Be Revealed On SmackDown
- Paul Heyman’s Intriguing Reaction After Jimmy Uso Accidentally Costs Jey Uso Championship Match
- SmackDown Star Says He Got Over Without WWE Shoving Him Down Fans’ Throats
- AEW Star Becoming ‘More Important’ On Creative Team, Recent Contributions Revealed
- Paul Heyman Idea That Vince McMahon Thought Was ‘Terrible’ Revealed