Could Brock Lesnar be headed back to the arena in Boston to appear on tonight’s July 22 WWE SmackDown as previously planned?
According to a new report from WrestleVotes on Twitter, it is possible that Brock Lesnar could still appear on tonight’s July 22nd edition of WWE SmackDown.
Writing on Twitter, the account who has been historically known for reliable scoops said:
“I know they are working on getting Brock back to the building to talk this out. We’ll see.”
With the massive news breaking today of Vince McMahon retiring and subsequently Brock Lesnar walking out ahead of SmackDown’s taping tonight, it was reported that SmackDown needed to be re-written late in the day.
McMahon’s announcement comes on the heels of continued investigations regarding alleged sexual misconduct including millions in “hush pact” payments made to former employees and contractors related to alleged incidents.
You can keep up with all the breaking wrestling news by heading back here to our homepage and following us on your favorite form of social media, may it be Twitter, Facebook or Instagram!
I know they are working on getting Brock back to the building to talk this out. We’ll see.
— WrestleVotes (@WrestleVotes) July 23, 2022
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Paul Heyman’s Intriguing Reaction After Jimmy Uso Accidentally Costs Jey Uso Championship Match
- Another New WWE Championship Redesign To Be Revealed On SmackDown
- Another New WWE Championship Design Revealed & Big Return On SmackDown
- Another WWE Championship Unification Match Announced
- Update On WWE Women’s Title Situation Ahead Of June 9 SmackDown
- KENTA Responds To Alternate Dream Match For CM Punk At Forbidden Door
- Popular AEW Star Sidelined With Neck Injury
- VIDEO: AEW Star Teases In-Ring Return After Almost A Year Away
- VIDEO: First Look At Samoa Joe In Twisted Metal
- NXT Stars Interfere In Big Match On SmackDown