There seemed to be some speculation that Roman Reigns may have been hurt at TLC. During his match with Kevin Owens he was favouring his shoulder but now there is an update.
Fightful Select (subscription required) is reporting that they had word from backstage after the match. The report states that Reigns is fine and they were told he is just good at his job. That is much better news than if there had been an injury.
Roman Reigns was able to retain the Universal Championship at TLC against Kevin Owens. The two had a very violent brawl with Jey Uso assisting Reigns throughout. Ultimately, Reigns hit a low blow and locked in the guillotine to put Owens out and win the match.
With Owens out of the way, Reigns will likely move on to a new challenger for the Royal Rumble. WWE’s next pay per view was officially announced during tonight’s show.
What are your thoughts on the above story? Let us know in the comments on Twitter or Facebook.
- Another WWE Star Set For ‘Bigger Spotlight’ After WrestleMania 39
- Tony Khan Announces New AEW Dynamite Matches
- WWE Star Set To Compete In Miss Universe Canada
- Roman Reigns To Set Another Incredible Record At WrestleMania 39
- Ronda Rousey Publicly Slams WWE’s Women’s Division Booking
- Cody Rhodes Shares First Look At WrestleMania Attire Paying Homage To NJPW, ROH & More
- AEW Star Says Fans Will ‘Never Be Happy’
- Top WWE Star To Wrestle Two Matches At WrestleMania?
- Next Raw Women’s Championship Challenger Revealed?
- More WWE Legends Being Brought In For WrestleMania 39