On tonight’s episode of WWE Raw (March 20), Dominik Mysterio called out his Mami for this week’s episode of SmackDown (and not Rhea Ripley!)
Dominik Mysterio took on Johnny Gargano on tonight’s edition of WWE Raw and after the match, he shared his interesting plan to secure a WrestleMania 39 match against his Dad, Rey Mysterio.
While after he put away Gargano, Mysterio got on the mic to call out an unlikely person for this week’s WWE SmackDown: his actual Mother.
Dominik said that on this week’s SmackDown he planned to confront his Mom and thereby get her to accept a WrestleMania match on behalf of Rey Mysterio.
If this entire storyline ends without the involvement of Dominik’s Mom throwing a chancla, it will be a massively missed opportunity.
Elsewhere on tonight’s WWE Raw, there were appearances by Logan Paul and Roman Reigns who finally sat down with Jey Uso.
You can also find out which huge match was just added to the WrestleMania 39 card by clicking here.
Also, is another star’s WrestleMania status uncertain after a change to tonight’s WWE Raw line up?
You can keep up with all the breaking news from tonight’s WWE Raw by clicking this link.
Oh no no no no…….#WWERaw pic.twitter.com/OxOa3kqFju
— WWE (@WWE) March 21, 2023
Think you’re a wrestling mastermind? Well you can prove it by taking quizzes in our brand new quiz section! Don’t forget to tweet us your results!
- Paul Heyman’s Intriguing Reaction After Jimmy Uso Accidentally Costs Jey Uso Championship Match
- Another New WWE Championship Design Revealed & Big Return On SmackDown
- Another New WWE Championship Redesign To Be Revealed On SmackDown
- Another WWE Championship Unification Match Announced
- Update On WWE Women’s Title Situation Ahead Of June 9 SmackDown
- KENTA Responds To Alternate Dream Match For CM Punk At Forbidden Door
- NXT Stars Interfere In Big Match On SmackDown
- Popular AEW Star Sidelined With Neck Injury
- New IMPACT World Champion Crowned
- Another AEW Star Set To Return On Collision Debut Show