Over the weekend, the official Crockett Sports Promotions Facebook account posted a statement, writing that Jim Crockett Jr had been hospitalised and wasn’t doing well.
Dave Meltzer followed this up with a report that noted Crockett’s liver and kidneys were failing, adding that the former NWA President was in a “grave condition”, with things “not looking good”.
On the latest Wrestling Observer Radio, Dave Meltzer has added that Jim Crockett took himself off dialysis and is now in hospice care:
“I don’t have a lot of details, but from what I understand, he took himself off of dialysis and he’s in hospice care. So that’s usually kind of a sign that it’s not looking good.”
If you use this transcription or any portion of it please credit WrestleTalk.com and link to this page
At this time, our thoughts and best wishes are with Crockett, as well as his friends, family and loved ones. WrestleTalk.com will keep you posted with any potential updates on the matter.
- Brandi Rhodes Makes In-Ring Return For WWE
- PHOTOS: Sasha Banks Victim Of Car Break-In
- NXT UK Invasion On NXT Heatwave
- Santos Escobar Breaks Silence Following NXT Departure
- Fascinating Details On ‘Real-Life Animosity’ Between John Cena & The Rock
- WWE Spoils Result Of Upcoming Championship Match
- WWE Reaches Out To AEW Star, Brandi Rhodes WWE In-Ring Return, NXT UK Invades NXT 2.0 – News Bulletin – August 17, 2022
- AEW Star Kris Statlander Expected Out For 6-8 Months
- Renee Paquette Recalls Vince McMahon Laughing At Her For Needing To Pee
- Santos Escobar Banished From NXT After Losing To Tony D’Angelo