There is a slight update on the investigation into AEW All Out backstage fight.
It has now been over one month since AEW All Out where CM Punk went on verbal tirade during the media scrum and led to a backstage fight with The Elite. Punk’s friend and AEW producer Ace Steel was also physically involved in the fight.
All those involved in the brawl were suspended with an investigation to follow. Punk, Kenny Omega and The Young Bucks have all been off television since the event.
Speaking with Variety, AEW owner and CEO Tony Khan was asked about the post-All Out incident and the status of those involved.
Khan ultimately refused to comment, but he did state that the investigation is still ongoing.
It remains to be seen when the investigation will be over or when fans will see Punk, Omega and The Young Bucks in AEW again.
Other AEW personnel such as Christopher Daniels, Pat Buck, Brandon Cutler and Michael Nakazawa were all suspended, but were ultimately cleared of any wrongdoing.
AEW will be celebrating the 3 Year Anniversary of Dynamite on tonight’s broadcast, featuring ROH World Champion Chris Jericho and Sammy Guevara vs. Bryan Danielson and ROH Pure Champion Daniel Garcia.
Stay up to date with the AEW roster’s win-loss record (for televised matches) at this link.
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- Former WWE Star Makes AEW Debut
- John Cena WWE Return Date Officially Revealed
- WWE Star Addresses Potential CM Punk Return
- Update On Possible Sasha Banks NJPW Debut Match
- WWE Discussing Roman Reigns Working Both Nights WrestleMania 39, Potential Opponents Revealed
- Scrapped MJF Babyface AEW Plans Revealed
- Report: Absent AEW Star Rejected Creative Plans For Return
- Kenny Omega Reacts To WWE Star’s Latest Shot At Him
- New WWE Signings Potentially Revealed, Plans For Reality Show
- WBD ‘Thrilled’ With AEW Dynamite Viewership