Last night on Friday Night SmackDown, Steve Cutler and Wesley Blake made their returns on WWE TV after several months out to align themselves with King Corbin before his match with Murphy.
This was the first time we have seen Cutler and Blake (formerly of The Forgotten Sons) since they were taken off TV when Jaxson Ryker shared some messages of support for Donald Trump during the Black Lives Matter movement.
Following the return of Cutler and Blake last night, Fightful Select noted that there is still backstage heat on Jaxson Ryker for the comments that he made earlier this year.
Since being taken off TV, Ryker has been home in North Carolina and has not been brought to the WWE Performance Center or Amway Center for shows, and there is no indication that this is going to change.
The report also noted that people within WWE felt bad for the way in which Cutler and Blake were caught up in this situation despite the fact that they seemingly don’t have the same views that Ryker does.
What are your thoughts on the above story? Let us know in the comments on Twitter or Facebook.
- WWE Announces Partnership With Twitch To ‘Sidecast’ Raw & More
- AEW Star Compares Orange Cassidy To WWE’s Legendary Undertaker
- Report: WWE Hall Of Famer ‘Adamantly’ Rejected Involvement In Current Star’s Storyline
- Report: Date For Cody Rhodes Vs. Brock Lesnar III Confirmed
- WWE Faction To Receive New Name
- Bianca Belair’s Hilarious Response To Bizarre Asuka WWE Trend
- WWE Tag Team Set For Match Against Each Other?
- Top WWE Star Reportedly Set To Face GUNTHER On June 5 Raw
- Absent AEW Star Rejected Recent Return Plans
- AEW Star Questions Crowd Reactions To CM Punk Ahead Of ‘Big Deal’ Return