UPDATE to this story can be found by clicking here.
An update on Jeff Hardy’s court hearing has been provided.
On June 13, Jeff Hardy was arrested in Volusia County, Florida and charged with multiple charges, including DUI and driving with a suspended license.
On June 14, Hardy was suspended without pay by All Elite Wrestling. He cannot return to the promotion until he finishes substance abuse treatment.
According to court documents, Hardy’s legal team filed an “unopposed motion to continue pretrial conference” on August 9, requesting additional time to review discovery and compile mitigation, and requesting “a continuance of the pretrial conference for approximately sixty (60) days.”
His hearing was originally scheduled for August 17. No new court date has been scheduled as of yet.
We will have further updates on Jeff Hardy’s court hearings when they become available.
If you’re in the UK but didn’t manage to get tickets to Clash at the Castle on September 3, WrestleTalk is hosting a watch party at The Joiner on Worship in Shoreditch, London, and we’d love for you to join us! Click here for more details.
- WWE ‘Very Worried’ About Upcoming SmackDown
- Triple H Makes Change To Gunther’s Ring Name?
- Changes To AEW Dynamite Due To Hurricane Ian Revealed
- AEW Dark: Elevation Spoilers For October 3 Revealed
- ‘National Scissoring Day’ Celebration Set For October 5 AEW Dynamite
- AEW Rampage Spoilers For September 30, 2022
- Huge Stipulation Match Added To WWE Extreme Rules
- Here’s What Saraya Had To Say During First AEW Promo
- Malakai Black Shows Off Incredible New Head Tattoo (PHOTO)
- MJF Match Announced For October 5 AEW Dynamite