UPDATE to this story can be found by clicking here.
An update on Jeff Hardy’s court hearing has been provided.
On June 13, Jeff Hardy was arrested in Volusia County, Florida and charged with multiple charges, including DUI and driving with a suspended license.
On June 14, Hardy was suspended without pay by All Elite Wrestling. He cannot return to the promotion until he finishes substance abuse treatment.
According to court documents, Hardy’s legal team filed an “unopposed motion to continue pretrial conference” on August 9, requesting additional time to review discovery and compile mitigation, and requesting “a continuance of the pretrial conference for approximately sixty (60) days.”
His hearing was originally scheduled for August 17. No new court date has been scheduled as of yet.
We will have further updates on Jeff Hardy’s court hearings when they become available.
If you’re in the UK but didn’t manage to get tickets to Clash at the Castle on September 3, WrestleTalk is hosting a watch party at The Joiner on Worship in Shoreditch, London, and we’d love for you to join us! Click here for more details.
- WWE Breaks 23-Year Award Losing Streak
- Major Update On Brock Lesnar & Vince McMahon In WWE 2K24
- Roman Reigns Bloodline Member Trying To Join WWE
- WWE Star Arrives In Wrong Country For Major Show
- WWE Star Set For First Match In Nine Months
- AEW Star Announces Real-Life Brother Joining The Company
- Former WWE Champion Still Hasn’t Re-Signed Despite Major Creative Plans
- WWE Star Retires Move After Recent Terrifying Botch
- The Rock’s Next WWE Appearance Revealed
- CM Punk Sends Emotional Message To WWE Fans Ahead Of Elimination Chamber 2024