Following an earlier report, a new update has now been provided regarding NXT TV changes due to the summer Olympics.
It was previously reported that the July 27 episode of NXT will air on Syfy instead of USA Network. This is because coverage of the Olympic Games will be broadcast on the USA Network instead.
PWInsider has since added that the August 3 episode will also broadcast on Syfy. According to the report, an NXT taping will take place on July 21, suggesting that the July 27 and August 3 episodes will both be taped in advance. The July 20 episode is reportedly set to air live.
On this week’s show, Karrion Kross successfully defended his NXT Championship against Johnny Gargano. Following the match, Kross choked out Samoa Joe, who had been the special guest referee for the bout.
Also on the show, Mandy Rose returned to the Gold Brand. She is reportedly re-joining NXT in exchange for Aliyah moving to the main roster.
You can check out the viewership figures for the July 13 episode of NXT here.
- Spoiler On Karrion Kross WWE SmackDown Presentation
- What Does WBD Taking Over BT Sport Mean For WWE & AEW In The UK?
- Carmelo Hayes Teases Joining Returning Faction On SmackDown
- Spoiler For Planned Return On August 12 SmackDown
- Update On How Many Returns Triple H Has Planned
- Drew McIntyre Teases Huge Change For Clash At The Castle
- Here’s Who Pitched For Goldberg To Squash Brock Lesnar At Survivor Series 2016
- Zoey Stark Worked As Backstage Producer While Out With Injury
- AEW & NWA Relationship Reportedly ‘Fine’ After Comments From Tony Khan & Billy Corgan
- Former WWE Writer Recalls Stephanie McMahon Reaction To Finding Out He Was A Wrestling Fan