There is an update surrounding the contract status of a former IMPACT World Champion.
James Storm recently returned to IMPACT Wrestling, teaming with Chris Sabin. This left many wondering whether Storm had resigned with the promotion where he made a name for himself.
Fightful Select are reporting that Storm has not re-signed with the promotion. Storm was reportedly at the October set of tapings, working two matches.
Storm wasn’t present for the November IMPACT tapings, however. The November tapings made up the shows that preceded the Hard To Kill pay-per-view.
As per Fightful Select, Storm isn’t done with IMPACT yet, as he was involved in three matches altogether at past tapings.
Storm was originally brought back to IMPACT to face AEW’s Private Party, a match that took place on the most recent episode of IMPACT TV.
Stay tuned to WrestleTalk for further contract updates.
What are your thoughts on the above story? Let us know in the comments on Twitter or Facebook.
- Ronda Rousey WWE Replacement Revealed
- Big Update On FTR Future
- Bray Wyatt SmackDown Status Amid WrestleMania Uncertainty
- AEW Star Teases WWE Return?
- WWE Star Reacts To Fans Believing They’d Be Buried Following Vince McMahon Departure
- Big Clue AEW Stars Are Heading To WWE?
- Mercedes Mone Addresses Potential AEW X NJPW Forbidden Door II Appearance
- Cody Rhodes Reveals Special WrestleMania 39 T-Shirt
- Mercedes Moné Hints At Potential Unfinished Business in WWE
- Saraya Recruits Recent AEW Signees To The Outcasts?