Shane McMahon has not been seen on WWE television since losing a Loser Leaves Town match to Kevin Owens in October. Now we know what his status is with the company.
Dave Meltzer revealed on the latest Wrestling Observer Radio that Shane does not currently have a role in the company. He was backstage at the Royal Rumble and helped put the men’s Royal Rumble match, but does not have a regular role.
The Rumble match was put together by Chris Park, Jamie Noble, and Lance Storm, with input from Brock Lesnar, Paul Heyman, and McMahon.
Shane returned to WWE in February of 2016, setting up a match with The Undertaker at WrestleMania 32. Since then, his role has changed with most of his time being spent as SmackDown’s commissioner.
What did you think of Shane McMahon as a WWE performer? Let us know on Twitter!
- CM Punk Match Announced For First Ever AEW Collision
- ‘Well-Liked’ AEW Name Retiring
- MJF Namedrops Vince McMahon On AEW Dynamite, Next Challenger Revealed
- Huge Clue WWE Star Could Be Retiring Soon
- Big Update On Mercedes Mone Status For AEW X NJPW Forbidden Door 2023
- Referee Bump In AEW Dynamite Main Event Leads To Controversial Finish
- Did Swerve Strickland Beat Orange Cassidy For The AEW International Championship
- AEW Rampage Spoilers For June 9, 2023
- The Rock Shares Condolences To Iron Sheik’s Family: ‘Rest In Power, Uncle Sheiky’
- Kris Statlander Retains TBS Championship, AEW Rampage To Feature Big Women’s Match