Billie Kay (Jessie McKay) and Peyton Royce (Cassie Lee) were both released from WWE back on April 15 of this year, and their 90-day non-compete clause has expired with no sign of the women appearing on TV.
Fightful Select (subscription required) has provided an update on the future of the former IIconics, noting that both women have been active in the free agent market, but it’s not known where they will land.
Fightful notes that the duo have had interest from IMPACT Wrestling recently, but for now it doesn’t appear that there is a deal in place to bring them in.
Fightful has also heard that the IIconics have interest from a new wrestling program currently scheduled for the fall.
Both McKay and Lee would require visas to remain in the United States, which Fightful notes wouldn’t have been an issue for either company to procure.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- WWE Mystery Attacker Revealed On NXT
- AEW Name Reveals Upcoming Contract Expiry, Comments On Potential WWE Move
- Alarming Advice From Surgeons For Top AEW Star
- Mandy Rose Comments On Gigi Dolin Vs. Jacy Jayne NXT Cage Match After Not Even Being Mentioned
- Carmella & Corey Graves Reveal The Sex Of Their First Child
- Alexa Bliss Addresses WWE Future After Pregnancy Announcement
- Pat McAfee Reacts To Unfortunate AEW Double Or Nothing 2023 Attendance Photo
- Baron Corbin Makes Surprise Appearance On WWE NXT
- Bret Hart Calls Current WWE Star One Of The Greatest Wrestlers Of All Time
- Major Star Says He Could ‘100% Make Magic’ With WWE’s Seth Rollins