Billie Kay (Jessie McKay) and Peyton Royce (Cassie Lee) were both released from WWE back on April 15 of this year, and their 90-day non-compete clause has expired with no sign of the women appearing on TV.
Fightful Select (subscription required) has provided an update on the future of the former IIconics, noting that both women have been active in the free agent market, but it’s not known where they will land.
Fightful notes that the duo have had interest from IMPACT Wrestling recently, but for now it doesn’t appear that there is a deal in place to bring them in.
Fightful has also heard that the IIconics have interest from a new wrestling program currently scheduled for the fall.
Both McKay and Lee would require visas to remain in the United States, which Fightful notes wouldn’t have been an issue for either company to procure.
- Sting Pulled From AEW Double Or Nothing Weekend Due To Injury
- WWE Announces Change To Money In The Bank Location
- AEW Announces Championship Belt Redesign
- Another AEW Double Or Nothing Match To Be Added?
- Bobby Lashley Teases Brock Lesnar WWE Return
- Nikkita Lyons Provides Injury Update After Being Pulled From NXT 2.0
- Update On How Long Stephanie McMahon Will Be Away From WWE
- Men’s Owen Hart Foundation Tournament Final Set For AEW Double Or Nothing
- Full Audio: Pre-AEW Double Or Nothing Media Call With Tony Khan
- First Women’s Owen Hart Foundation Cup Finalist Set