Earlier this week, it was reported by Dave Meltzer that the Velveteen Dream was backstage at Raw, which was surprising as he has barely been seen by anyone in WWE for months.
Dream’s last match was in 2020, a year fraught with controversy for the former North America Champion. He was accused of inappropriately messaging minors on social media, and was involved in a car accident. He has denied any accusations of inappropriate behaviour, and an internal investigation from WWE reportedly found nothing of interest.
The latest update, again from Dave Meltzer, is that Dream was in fact back training at the Performance Center this week, something he has rarely done in recent months.
It isn’t clear why he was backstage at Raw, but you’d think that there might at least be some intention to bring him to the main roster if he was in the building when the show aired.
We will keep you updated with any further news.
- Big Format Change To AEW Double Or Nothing Affecting CM Punk Vs. Hangman Page?
- Tony Khan Provides Update On AEW’s Standing Following Warner Bros Discovery Merger
- Cody Rhodes Planned As WWE 2K23 Cover Star?
- Alexa Bliss Reports “Fan” For Death Threats
- LIVE RESULTS – AEW Dynamite – May 25, 2022
- Sonny Kiss ‘Still Believes AEW Is For Everyone’ Despite Long TV Hiatus
- Rumour Killer On WWE Ending The Brand Split
- WWE SmackDown Star Ludwig Kaiser Undergoes Another Name Change
- Mia Yim Says ‘WWE Likes To Fix S**t That Isn’t Broken’
- Unused Jeff Hardy SVR 2010 Road to WrestleMania Story Outlines