Earlier this week, it was reported by Dave Meltzer that the Velveteen Dream was backstage at Raw, which was surprising as he has barely been seen by anyone in WWE for months.
Dream’s last match was in 2020, a year fraught with controversy for the former North America Champion. He was accused of inappropriately messaging minors on social media, and was involved in a car accident. He has denied any accusations of inappropriate behaviour, and an internal investigation from WWE reportedly found nothing of interest.
The latest update, again from Dave Meltzer, is that Dream was in fact back training at the Performance Center this week, something he has rarely done in recent months.
It isn’t clear why he was backstage at Raw, but you’d think that there might at least be some intention to bring him to the main roster if he was in the building when the show aired.
We will keep you updated with any further news.
- Backstage Reaction To Hardy Royal Rumble Performance
- Former WWE Star Signs With IMPACT Wrestling
- Confusion Surrounding Nia Jax’s WWE Roster Status After Royal Rumble
- Triple H Ribbed WWE Star At Royal Rumble
- Big Spoiler For Another UK WWE PLE?
- Cody Rhodes Accused Of ‘Sucking Up’ To Tony Khan
- Sami Zayn Makes Bold Statement On Twitter After Bloodline Betrayal At Royal Rumble
- AEW Star Calls Out WWE For Management ‘War’, ‘Playing’ With Wrestlers’ Careers
- Dustin Rhodes Shares Message For Cody Rhodes Ahead Of WrestleMania 39
- Kota Ibushi First Post-NJPW Appearance Announced