An update from an apparent handful of backstage sources spilling the tea to Fightful on rumors about heat with Sasha Banks backstage at WWE.
According to a new report from Fightful Select, according to their sources, regarding reports of Sasha not being liked backstage, in recent months “things had seemed to have eased up in that regard.”
Interestingly, one talent that spoke to Fightful noted they were suprised that reports “of that nature hadn’t emerged prior.” Another talent added that Sasha had been more outgoing since her return.
According to one WWE staff member, while they had not had positive experiences with Sasha Banks in the past, they understood why she walked out, noting that once 8PM came around, she wasn’t going to be able to speak with Vince McMahon and she knew she wasn’t going to work the match “so there was no need to stick around.”
As previously reported, Sasha Banks and Naomi left the taping of WWE Raw on Monday night after airing frustrations with reportedly, Vince McMahon himself although neither Sasha nor Naomi has provided any official comment
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- WWE Announces Partnership With Twitch To ‘Sidecast’ Raw & More
- AEW Star Compares Orange Cassidy To WWE’s Legendary Undertaker
- Report: WWE Hall Of Famer ‘Adamantly’ Rejected Involvement In Current Star’s Storyline
- WWE Faction To Receive New Name
- Report: Date For Cody Rhodes Vs. Brock Lesnar III Confirmed
- Bianca Belair’s Hilarious Response To Bizarre Asuka WWE Trend
- WWE Tag Team Set For Match Against Each Other?
- Top WWE Star Reportedly Set To Face GUNTHER On June 5 Raw
- Absent AEW Star Rejected Recent Return Plans
- AEW Star Questions Crowd Reactions To CM Punk Ahead Of ‘Big Deal’ Return