Earlier today, it was reported that former AEW World Tag Team Champions Matt & Nick Jackson had signed new deals with All Elite Wrestling through ‘at least 2026’.
However, in an update to the original report, the Wrestling Observer has now corrected the details on the Young Bucks’ extension, with the pair signing a two year extension to their existing deal that they signed in 2019.
This two year extension means that the Bucks are signed to AEW until 2024, not 2026 as the Observer had previously reported.
The Bucks revealed this past week that they weren’t medically cleared to wrestle following the Falls Count Anywhere match at Full Gear, which saw them lose to Christian Cage, Jungle Boy and Luchasaurus.
The actual deal with the Bucks is a two-year extension starting January 1st, so this deal runs through 2024, not 2026.
— Bryan Alvarez (@bryanalvarez) November 26, 2021
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Possible Injury During AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- Shock Title Change After Suprise Return At AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- VIDEO: Savage WWE Star Namedrop During Max Caster Rap At AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- Major Heel Turn Ends AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- Big Change For AEW Double Or Nothing Setup
- VIDEO: What Tiffany Stratton Said To Shawn Michaels Backstage After NXT Women’s Title Win
- Details On ‘Mandatory’ AEW Backstage Meeting About ‘Dirt Sheets’ Revealed
- Sammy Guevara Shares Touching Post Ahead Of AEW Double Or Nothing Main Event
- ‘Crazy’ Plans For AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- VIDEO: MJF Pays Homage To WWE Star At AEW Double Or Nothing 2023