An update has emerged on The Undertaker ahead of SummerSlam, following speculation that he could make an appearance during the show.
The Undertaker hosted his 1 deadMan Show on Friday night at the Wildhorse Saloon in Nashville, Tennessee.
With The Deadman in the city for SummerSlam weekend, there has been some speculation that the Hall of Famer could play a role in the Biggest Party of the Summer.
Per Mike Johnson of PWInsider, a potential plan for an Undertaker appearance is not something that has made the rounds ahead of the show.
Johnson did add that, with Undertaker in Nashville for the weekend, anything could happen.
Undertaker announced his wrestling retirement in 2020, following his Boneyard match against AJ Styles at WrestleMania 36.
He was inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame during this year’s ceremony, and made appearances as a Hall of Famer during the two-night WrestleMania 38 event in April.
WWE SummerSlam will be headlined by a Last Man Standing bout between Brock Lesnar and Undisputed WWE Universal Champion Roman Reigns.
Check out the full card for the premium live event right here.
- UFC Hall Of Famer Daniel Cormier To Serve As Special Guest Referee At WWE Extreme Rules
- Ricky Steamboat Announces In-Ring Return With FTR
- AEW Star Continues To Tease Departure On Social Media
- Jury Comes To Decision In Randy Orton WWE 2K Tattoo Lawsuit
- Update On Triple H Changing GUNTHER’s Ring Name
- WWE Stars Gets Married (Photo)
- WWE’s Carmella Addresses Fake ‘Leaked’ Picture Of Her & Corey Graves
- WWE Reveals Lineup For Last Raw Before Extreme Rules (October 3)
- Rhea Ripley Wants To Do Mixed Tag Matches With Damian Priest
- Seth Rollins Recalls Fan Attack On WWE Raw