Vince McMahon’s sudden WWE retirement last night (July 22) was the top story of the day, naturally, with the effects still being felt throughout the wrestling world today.
Many have wondered about the changes that will come with Triple H and Stephanie McMahon now in power in the company, particularly regarding the future of Sasha Banks and Naomi.
Sasha and Naomi walked out of WWE back on the May 16 episode of Raw, with them leaving the Women’s Tag Team Championship on the desk of John Laurinaitis.
Wade Keller of PWTorch has provided an update, noting that there are some people in the company who believe that Sasha and Naomi could return to the company, as their biggest grief was with Vince himself, but there may still be other members of management who hold a grudge against them.
Stephanie opened up last night’s episode of SmackDown, leading the crowd in a chant of ‘Thank You Vince’ following his retirement.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Jey Uso Breaks His Silence After Jimmy Uso Betrays Roman Reigns At Night Of Champions 2023
- Possible Injury During AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- Shock Title Change After Suprise Return At AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- VIDEO: Savage WWE Star Namedrop During Max Caster Rap At AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- Major Heel Turn Ends AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- Big Change For AEW Double Or Nothing Setup
- VIDEO: What Tiffany Stratton Said To Shawn Michaels Backstage After NXT Women’s Title Win
- Details On ‘Mandatory’ AEW Backstage Meeting About ‘Dirt Sheets’ Revealed
- Sammy Guevara Shares Touching Post Ahead Of AEW Double Or Nothing Main Event
- ‘Crazy’ Plans For AEW Double Or Nothing 2023