With WWE SummerSlam taking place tonight, and Triple H hoping to make a ‘creative splash’ on the show, that has led to speculation about numerous WWE stars making returns on the show.
Two names who are speculated among them are Edge, who was reportedly slated to return in Madison Square Garden this week, before his travel was cancelled, and Bayley, who has been out of action for over a year with an ACL injury.
Fightful Select (subscription required) has provided updates from Nashville throughout the day, and is reporting that there has currently been no update on whether Edge or Bayley are in town for tonight’s event.
Furthermore, former WWE Champion Big E, who took part in the WWE tryouts in Nashville last night, is not in town for the show.
We will continue to bring you updates on the statuses as they become available.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Jey Uso Breaks His Silence After Jimmy Uso Betrays Roman Reigns At Night Of Champions 2023
- WWE Star’s Victory Ends 17-Year Streak At Night Of Champions 2023
- Shane McMahon Update Following WrestleMania 39 Injury
- PHOTO: WWE Star Buys His Mother A House
- Possible Injury During AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- AEW Star Wants Rematch With Mercedes Mone
- VIDEO: Savage WWE Star Namedrop During Max Caster Rap At AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- Shock Title Change After Suprise Return At AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- Big Change For AEW Double Or Nothing Setup
- Major Heel Turn Ends AEW Double Or Nothing 2023