AEW star The Bunny seemingly suffered an injury on this week’s episode of AEW Dynamite during her clash with Jamie Hayter.
The match had to be ended prematurely, with Hayter picking up the victory due to the injury concern for the Bunny.
In an update from PWInsider, the backstage belief in the company is that she may have suffered a concussion, or even possibly a broken orbital bone. It is worth noting that neither injury has been confirmed by either The Bunny or AEW.
The report also notes that she is set to undergo medical testing as soon as possible in order to diagnose the potential injury.
We wish The Bunny the best from the testing, and a full and complete recovery from her potential injury.
Think you’re a wrestling mastermind? Well you can prove it by taking quizzes in our brand new quiz section! Don’t forget to tweet us your results!
- Ronda Rousey WWE Replacement Revealed
- Big Update On FTR Future
- Charlotte Flair Reveals Biggest Change Following Triple H Taking Over WWE Creative
- Bray Wyatt SmackDown Status Amid WrestleMania Uncertainty
- AEW Star Teases WWE Return?
- WWE Star Reacts To Fans Believing They’d Be Buried Following Vince McMahon Departure
- Big Clue AEW Stars Are Heading To WWE?
- Mercedes Mone Addresses Potential AEW X NJPW Forbidden Door II Appearance
- Cody Rhodes Reveals Special WrestleMania 39 T-Shirt
- Mercedes Moné Hints At Potential Unfinished Business in WWE