Many fans were perplexed during the WWE Elimination Chamber event, when the scheduled bout between the Usos and the Viking Raiders never took place.
The Usos jumped the Vikings during their entrance before the match began, and the match never ended up happening. Many wondered if this was due to a lack of time on WWE’s end.
Per Fightful Select (subscription required), this was always the plan for the match on the show, as WWE did have a hard cut time of three hours, but there were plenty of video packages that could have been cut to save time.
The working plan is to do the match on SmackDown in the near future, which is always subject to change.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- VIDEO: Unseen Post-Raw Footage Of Tension Between Roman Reigns & Solo Sikoa
- The Rock’s Daughter WWE In-Ring Debut Announced
- Major AEW Star To Miss Tonight’s Dynamite (March 22)
- Alexa Bliss Reveals Nature Of Recent Procedure Amid WWE Absence
- Keith Lee Responds To Criticism Of Saying ‘Poor WALTER’ After GUNTHER Name Change
- Major Update On Roxanne Perez’s WWE Status
- News On Which Night Some WrestleMania Matches Are Set For
- AEW Star Reveals Pitch For WWE WrestleMania Crossover Match
- AEW Star Interested In Facing Goldberg In Retirement Match
- Major WWE Star Considered Retirement At WrestleMania 39