An update has emerged on the ‘Vince’s Office’ sign that still exists backstage at WWE tapings, revealing where the sign points to.
During a recent report from Fightful Select about talent morale being affected by Vince McMahon return concerns, Fightful noted that they’ve received almost-weekly information about this backstage sign.
This original report noted that the sign simply wasn’t updated following Vince McMahon’s departure in July 2022.
Per a new update from Fightful Select (subscription required), this sign is now being used to point to a production/set design area.
There are a lot of rumors swirling surrounding Vince, who some believe will soon return to WWE creative.
Vince announced his retirement in July 2022, officially stepping away from WWE, and his positions as CEO and head of creative. Triple H has since been overseeing creative as the company’s Chief Content Officer.
Vince’s WWE return was announced in January, with Vince now serving at the executive chairman of WWE.
In Fightful’s previous report, it was stated that ‘WWE reps have vehemently denied that McMahon is involved’ with creative.
You can catch up with the latest WWE sale news by clicking this link.
Think you’re a wrestling mastermind? Well you can prove it by taking quizzes in our brand new quiz section! Don’t forget to tweet us your results!
- CM Punk Responds To AEW Return Announcement
- Update On Cody Rhodes Upcoming SmackDown Appearance
- Former WWE Star Reveals ‘Hypnosis’ Storyline Pitch To End Comedy Character
- Alexa Bliss Reveals In-Ring Return Preparations Prior To Pregnancy
- Seth Rollins First WWE World Heavyweight Title Defense Revealed
- Top Star Explains Why He Didn’t Sign With WWE
- WWE Raw Star Shares Update On In-Ring Future
- WWE Name Opens Up About Losing Confidence, Names Stars Who Helped Him
- WWE Star Spotted Training With Top Japanese Star
- Absent WWE Star Still In Contact With Vince McMahon & Other Higher-Ups