An update has emerged on plans for Vince McMahon to travel to Vancouver, likely to meet with John Cena.
Last week, Fightful Select (subscription required) reported that McMahon was scheduled to travel from Fort Worth to Vancouver, Canada after Friday’s episode of SmackDown to amid allegations.
This came after a report from the Wall Street Journal indicated that Vince McMahon has paid over $12 million in “hush money” over the past 16 years to “suppress allegations of sexual misconduct and infidelity”, including a $7.5 million payment to a former WWE wrestler. Click here to see the full report
The trip was reportedly believed to be ‘something to do with John Cena’, with the belief being that Cena was filming for the second season of Peacemaker in Canada.
An update from Fightful Select, has revealed that Vince McMahon’s trip has been rescheduled for this weekend. It was also noted that Peacemaker isn’t set to film for ‘quite a while’, indicating that McMahon won’t be meeting John Cena. It has not been confirmed whether or not McMahon is slated to meet with Cena.
There has been no further word on the reason for McMahon’s travel.
All further updates and follow-ups on this story can be found at this link.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Seth Rollins First WWE World Heavyweight Title Defense Revealed
- WWE Star Spotted Training With Top Japanese Star
- WWE Name Opens Up About Losing Confidence, Names Stars Who Helped Him
- Major WWE Star Undergoing Surgery?
- NXT Talent To Be Contestant On ABC’s ‘The Bachelorette’
- WWE Announces Nine New Signings
- How Many Tickets CM Punk Immediately Moved For AEW Collision In Chicago
- WWE Beats Jesus, Donald Trump & More For Incredible World Record
- Possible Spoiler On A New Title Belt To Be Introduced On June 2 WWE SmackDown
- Arena Shut Down ‘A Lot’ Of Ideas For AEW Double Or Nothing