An update has emerged on former WWE Chairman and CEO Vince McMahon following his departure from the company.
Vince McMahon announced his retirement on July 22, amid an investigation into ‘hush pact’ allegations made public by the Wall Street Journal.
Since then, Stephanie McMahon has been serving as the Chairwoman and co-CEO, with WWE President Nick Khan serving as the other co-CEO.
Triple H also received a big promotion, with the popular name now overseeing WWE creative as the company’s Chief Content Officer.
It has been almost four months since Vince McMahon publicly announced that he’d be permanently stepping away from his WWE positions.
Per Fightful Select (subscription required), Vince is now ‘out and about’ more than he was while with WWE.
The report also stated that those Fightful spoke to within WWE said that they don’t hear from Vince much nowadays.
Triple H has generally been praised by the WWE fan base since taking over creative, with many preferring The Game’s style of storytelling.
Numerous former stars have made WWE returns under the Triple H regime, with the likes of Mia Yim and Emma most recently returning to the locker-room.
A new Vince McMahon documentary will air on VICE in December.
You can read more about the documentary right here.
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- AEW Star Announces 2023 Will Be Their Last Year Wrestling
- Discussions For Shocking Star To Be Undertaker’s Son In WWE
- Huge Update On William Regal WWE Return
- Seth Rollins Pays Tribute To Brodie Lee At WWE Live Event In Rochester (Video)
- Triple H Was ‘Very Unhappy’ With Popular Star’s WWE Release
- Kurt Angle Reveals Major WWE Star Wanted To Join TNA
- AEW Star Speaks Out On William Regal Departure
- Here Is When Tegan Nox’s WWE Return Was Finalised
- Edge Heaps Praise On Three Top AEW Stars
- AEW Star Recalls Heartwarming ‘WrestleMania Moment’ With Kevin Owens