WWE Hall of Famer Nikki Bella and Artem Chigvintsev recently married in Paris, France in front of a small group of friends and family.
Nikki announced on her Instagram that the wedding is set to air as a four-part mini series on the E! Network, which would be the first reality show material from the Bellas since the end of Total Bellas.
Obviously with Nikki and Brie being WWE legends, the company is set ot have some involvement in the mini series. Per PWInsider, the company was very much excited about the new material being produced, as the Bellas’ reality series, Total Divas and Total Bellas, continue to get more and more credit for opening up the company to new female fans and helping to usher them in as full-time WWE fans.
WWE would love that engagement to continue, especially since Nikki continues to track as a popular personality among the company’s female fans.
The Bella Twins were inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame back in 2021, and the pair have spoken about potentially wrestling again for WWE, hoping to become the Women’s Tag Team Champions.
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- Cody Rhodes In Incredible Shape Amid Royal Rumble Rumours (Photo)
- Spoiler On Former WWE Star Making AEW Debut
- Report: Sasha Banks Set For NJPW Wrestle Kingdom 17
- Shocking Update On Miro Being Absent From AEW TV
- AEW Rampage Spoilers December 9, 2022
- WWE Star Not Medically Cleared & Match Canceled As Precaution Ahead Of Very Important Show
- Dynamite Diamond Ring Battle Royal Winner Crowned On AEW Dynamite
- FTR Vs. The Briscoes III Stipulation Match Made Official
- Saraya’s Next AEW Match Revealed
- Must-See Star Making Ricky Starks & MJF Promo On AEW Dynamite