The talk of a potential WWE sale has been in full swing in recent weeks.
Vince McMahon made his return to the company as an executive chairman back in January, with him set to oversee the company’s media rights deals and a potential sale of the company.
WWE CEO Nick Khan recently spoke about the sales process, with him claiming that interest was hot in the sale as we head into the biggest show of the year.
Ahead of WrestleMania 39, we now have more information on the progression of the talks with the company in Los Angeles.
Per PWInsider Elite (via WrestlingInc), WWE sources have stated that things are ‘progressing.’
There are said to be multiple interested parties, and with the company in Los Angeles this weekend, it would be assumed that there would have been meetings and conversations with multiple reps based out of the area.
Those in the know are said to be keeping ‘very quiet and guarded’, but there is certainly a feeling that the company is indeed heading towards being sold.
There have been sources in many of the rumoured companies that have claimed they would be interested in bringing Stephanie McMahon back into the company
Think you’re a wrestling mastermind? Well you can prove it by taking quizzes in our brand new quiz section! Don’t forget to tweet us your results!
- CM Punk Responds To AEW Return Announcement
- Update On Cody Rhodes Upcoming SmackDown Appearance
- Former WWE Star Reveals ‘Hypnosis’ Storyline Pitch To End Comedy Character
- Seth Rollins First WWE World Heavyweight Title Defense Revealed
- Alexa Bliss Reveals In-Ring Return Preparations Prior To Pregnancy
- Top Star Explains Why He Didn’t Sign With WWE
- WWE Raw Star Shares Update On In-Ring Future
- WWE Name Opens Up About Losing Confidence, Names Stars Who Helped Him
- WWE Star Spotted Training With Top Japanese Star
- Absent WWE Star Still In Contact With Vince McMahon & Other Higher-Ups