There has been a significant update on the match card for both nights of NXT Takeover: Stand & Deliver after tonight’s NXT show.
During the show, we were shown a run down of the current match card for both nights of the upcoming NXT Takeover Stand & Deliver show, including which of the highly anticipated bouts will take place on which night.
Night one of the first ever two night Takeover will be main evented by NXT Women’s Champion Io Shirai defending against Raquel Gonzalez, while night two will be co-main evented by Adam Cole vs Kyle O’Reilly, and NXT Champion Finn Balor defending against Karrion Kross.
The match card looks as follows:
NXT Takeover Stand & Deliver Night One:
- NXT Women’s Championship – Io Shirai (c) vs Raquel Gonzalez
- NXT UK Championship – WALTER (c) vs Tommaso Ciampa
- NXT Tag Team Championships – MSK vs Grizzled Young Veterans vs Legado Del Fantasma
- NXT North American Championship #1 Contender Gauntlet Eliminator featuring 6 competitors tba
NXT Takeover Stand & Deliver Night Two:
- NXT Championship – Finn Balor (c) vs Karrion Kross
- Adam Cole vs Kyle O’Reilly
- NXT Cruiserweight Championship Unification Ladder Match – Santos Escobar (c) vs Jordan Devlin (c)
- NXT North American Championship – Johnny Gargano (c) vs Gauntlet Eliminator Winner
— WWE on FOX (@WWEonFOX) March 25, 2021
NXT Takeover: Stand & Deliver will stream live on the WWE Network and Peacock on April 7 and 8 2021.