Several days ago, Dave Meltzer of the Wrestling Observer Newsletter reported that plans for the often delayed WWE UK brand may finally be going ahead. Well now there’s been a major update and plans have seemingly come to light.
Rajah.com are accounting that since Meltzer’s comments, there has been a lot of movement concerning the project, with the declared date in Margate, Kent being joined by several dates in December. These are thought to be recording days and would mean a start date of early 2019 on the WWE Network.
As well as new contracts for the ‘big five’ and the rumored signing of Joe Coffey, overall plans have come to light for the brand. In exciting news, it is now thought that WWE wants to open a British performance center, seemingly going all the way in their desire to conquer the country’s grappling scene.
As previously noted, this is a major step forward for the company and their pet project which seemed to have hit several roadblocks in recent months. Though nothing concrete has been confirmed, WWE have booked and canceled dates on the quiet before, this is a promising sign that something huge is on the way.
- AEW Star Signed To Full-Time Contract Confirmed
- CM Punk Vs. ‘Stone Cold’ Steve Austin WWE Plans Update
- CM Punk New Tattoo Revealed Following WWE Return
- WWE Announces Injury To Top Star
- WWE Star Makes Entrance With Legend At House Show
- Bryan Danielson Injury Update Ahead Of AEW In-Ring Return
- Jade Cargill & Another Absent Star Spotted In New Appearance For WWE
- ‘Frustrated’ Top Star Calls Out WWE
- WWE Star Unmasks & Swaps With Fan
- John Cena Reacts To Randy Orton WWE SmackDown Return