Several days ago, Dave Meltzer of the Wrestling Observer Newsletter reported that plans for the often delayed WWE UK brand may finally be going ahead. Well now there’s been a major update and plans have seemingly come to light.
Rajah.com are accounting that since Meltzer’s comments, there has been a lot of movement concerning the project, with the declared date in Margate, Kent being joined by several dates in December. These are thought to be recording days and would mean a start date of early 2019 on the WWE Network.
As well as new contracts for the ‘big five’ and the rumored signing of Joe Coffey, overall plans have come to light for the brand. In exciting news, it is now thought that WWE wants to open a British performance center, seemingly going all the way in their desire to conquer the country’s grappling scene.
As previously noted, this is a major step forward for the company and their pet project which seemed to have hit several roadblocks in recent months. Though nothing concrete has been confirmed, WWE have booked and canceled dates on the quiet before, this is a promising sign that something huge is on the way.
- AEW Rampage Spoilers For August 12
- Real Reason For Tay Conti AEW Name Change
- Athena Accuses Leila Grey Of Helping Her Sneak Up On Jade Cargill
- NXT Star Causes Sasha Banks Controversy, CM Punk Returns To AEW, 14 New WWE Signings Revealed – News Bulletin – August 11, 2022
- Current Backstage Belief On Potential Bray Wyatt Return
- Tony Khan Praises WWE’s ‘Better Shows’ Under Triple H
- Potential Update On Likelihood Of Bray Wyatt Returning To WWE
- Does Warner Brothers Discovery Own 100+ WCW Themes?
- Major Planned Match For AEW All Out Revealed?
- Potential Spoiler On Cody Rhodes WWE Return