The United States Coast Guard has reportedly suspended its efforts to search for missing former WWE star Shad Gaspard, who was caught in a riptide.
TMZ reports: “The search to find Shad Gaspard has been suspended, the U.S. Coast Guard tells us”, adding: “there was at least one boat still searching for Gaspard on Tuesday morning, but it’s become clear the chances of finding the ex-WWE star are fading fast”.
The case won’t be closed until Gaspard is found, but the search has been scaled back.
The Los Angeles Police Department has declared to Fox News that its search is still ongoing and efforts have not been suspended, but the representative of course couldn’t speak on behalf of any other agency involved in the search.
Gaspard called for his son to be rescued before him, which he thankfully was.
His family has asked for privacy during this time, and urges anyone who has any information regarding his whereabouts to call 911 immediately. Our thoughts are with Gaspard’s family and anyone affected.
- AEW’s Miro Seemingly Agrees He ‘Had It Better’ In WWE
- Latest On AEW Stars Missing From ‘AEW: Fight Forever’ Roster
- WWE Star Angel Teases Return To Old Ring Name
- Latest On Lacey Evans WWE Status After SmackDown Absence
- Finn Balor Vs Rey Mysterio Added To August 8 WWE Raw
- NXT Star Tatum Paxley Injured At House Show
- FTR Announced For AEW Dynamite: Quake By The Lake
- Several WWE Talents Have Had ‘Direct Meetings’ With Triple H Regarding Creative
- The Latest Cryptic Bray Wyatt Tweet Has Dropped Amid WWE Return Speculation
- Asuka Teases Mystery Partner For Women’s Tag Team Championship Tournament