The 2023 WWE Draft is now officially in the books, with many WWE stars finding a new home for the next year.
One WWE star who won’t be finding a new home is Karrion Kross, who is set to remain on SmackDown after being picked up by the blue brand on night two.
Kross has been a member of the SmackDown roster since his return to the company last August, which came just over a year after his run on Monday Night Raw in 2021.
Kross’ time on Raw didn’t end well, with him losing his debut match in 3 minutes to Jeff Hardy, wearing a helmet and suspenders and being released after just a few months.
The USA Network Twitter account reacted to Kross being drafted to SmackDown, saying that they were disappointed not to get him, but based on his history it’s probably for the best.
Bummed but to be fair, last time Kross was here there was a helmet involved so it’s probably for the best (for now!) #WWERaw #WWEDraft
Bummed but to be fair, last time Kross was here there was a helmet involved so it’s probably for the best (for now!) #WWERaw #WWEDraft https://t.co/O5HTda1ZQC
— USA Network (@USANetwork) May 2, 2023
If you want to stay fully updated on all the latest wrestling news, click the red bell in the bottom right of your screen to receive notifications from WrestleTalk.com straight to your device!
- Possible Injury During AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- Shock Title Change After Suprise Return At AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- VIDEO: Savage WWE Star Namedrop During Max Caster Rap At AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- Major Heel Turn Ends AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- Big Change For AEW Double Or Nothing Setup
- VIDEO: What Tiffany Stratton Said To Shawn Michaels Backstage After NXT Women’s Title Win
- Details On ‘Mandatory’ AEW Backstage Meeting About ‘Dirt Sheets’ Revealed
- Sammy Guevara Shares Touching Post Ahead Of AEW Double Or Nothing Main Event
- ‘Crazy’ Plans For AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- VIDEO: MJF Pays Homage To WWE Star At AEW Double Or Nothing 2023