It seems as though the WWE brand that the Usos will be returning to may have been revealed, according to a new report.
Twins Jimmy and Jey have been absent since July, the same month Jimmy was arrested for DUI. Earlier this month, he was found not guilty in court.
WrestleVotes, which continues to have an excellent record when it comes to backstage news, has tweeted that the WWE Creative team has been instructed to start coming up with ideas for how the Usos can return.
The tweet also states that they are currently slated to be part of the Raw brand, which they were on before their absence. However, because this is WWE, there is obviously a chance that might change.
It could be argued that it’s actually SmackDown that could do with a bit of a boost when it comes to tag teams, but with New Day and the Revival on the blue brand, it could be nice to see the Usos up against new competition like the Viking Raiders and Street Profits.
There’s no word yet on the return of Jimmy’s wife Naomi, who has been out since July too, due to reported personal reasons.
- Paul Heyman’s Intriguing Reaction After Jimmy Uso Accidentally Costs Jey Uso Championship Match
- Another New WWE Championship Design Revealed & Big Return On SmackDown
- Another WWE Championship Unification Match Announced
- New IMPACT World Champion Crowned
- NXT Stars Interfere In Big Match On SmackDown
- Retiring AEW Name Thanks Company For ‘Beautiful Ending’
- AEW’s Andrade El Idolo Reacts To Charlotte Flair WWE Return
- Major WWE Championship Match Announced For SmackDown In London
- What Happened With Seth Rollins After WWE SmackDown June 9
- AEW Star ‘Proud’ Of WWE Intercontinental Champion GUNTHER