Velveteen Dream took to Twitter earlier today to deny the allegations going around of inappropriate behaviour.
He has been trending since a screenshot was leaked earlier today that depicts him sending sexually graphics images to a minor. This was posted to Reddit and speculation has been swirling all day regarding the authenticity of the screenshot and the messages since.
He has posted a single tweet in response to the allegations, which can be found here:
“Be assured I did not communicate inappropriately with anyone. A private photo of mine was shared without my consent or knowledge and I am working with a third party to look into this matter.”
We have reached out to WWE for comment but they have only told us to check his Twitter account. As this story continues to develop we will bring you updates as they become available.
- AEW Star Announces 2023 Will Be Their Last Year Wrestling
- Discussions For Shocking Star To Be Undertaker’s Son In WWE
- Seth Rollins Pays Tribute To Brodie Lee At WWE Live Event In Rochester (Video)
- Kurt Angle Reveals Major WWE Star Wanted To Join TNA
- Huge Update On William Regal WWE Return
- Here Is When Tegan Nox’s WWE Return Was Finalised
- Triple H Was ‘Very Unhappy’ With Popular Star’s WWE Release
- Major Celebrity Says ‘Lets Do It’ To WWE Match Against The Paul Brothers
- Edge Heaps Praise On Three Top AEW Stars
- AEW Star Recalls Heartwarming ‘WrestleMania Moment’ With Kevin Owens