AEW’s Vickie Guerrero’s choice of t-shirt for the Full Gear pay-per-view got wrestling fans talking.
At the November 19 event, Nyla Rose challenged for Jade Cargill’s TBS Championship. Rose notably paid homage to Eddie Guerrero with her entrance, entering the arena on a low rider accompanied by Vickie Guerrero.
Vickie notably wore an ‘I’m Your Mami’ shirt, in tribute to her late husband’s ‘I’m Your Papi’ design.
Some fans thought that Vickie’s shirt was WWE star Rhea Ripley’s ‘I’m Your Mami’ merchandise, but this was not the case.
Footage shared on Twitter of the entrance shows that Vickie’s shirt was blank on the back.
Rhea Ripley’s official shirt has another logo on the back, meaning that while the ‘I’m Your Mami’ design was the same, the shirt that Vickie wore wasn’t WWE merch.
Vickie was the wife of Eddie Guerrero, and has paid homage to the late star numerous times throughout her career. This was just another instance of that.
Others close to Eddie have used similar ‘Mami’ designs, including his daughter Shaul Guerrero.
Jade Cargill ultimately retained her TBS Championship against Rose at the event.
The TNT and World titles did change hands at Full Gear, with Samoa Joe winning a triple threat for the TNT Championship, and MJF defeating Jon Moxley for the company’s top prize.
Stay up to date with every AEW title change of 2022 using our tracker right here.
No she didn’t pic.twitter.com/iyAu06u3al
— I am StarL0rd (@i_am_starl0rd) November 20, 2022
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- WWE Star Takes Another Shot At Kenny Omega
- Sami Zayn & Kenny Omega Continue Twitter Back And Forth
- Tony Khan Reveals Real Reason William Regal Wanted WWE Return
- Audible Called For Recent WWE Title Match To Finish Early
- AEW Star Believes Recent Backlash Wouldn’t Happen If She Was A Man
- Another WWE Star Undergoing Huge Character Change?
- New Bloodline Member Joins Booker T’s Training School
- AEW’s Jim Ross Addresses William Regal’s Apparent Departure
- WWE Newest Signee Revealed
- Tony Khan Says William Regal Can’t Appear On-Screen For WWE When He Returns