A new report has revealed an update on Vickie Guerrero following the AEW departure news.
In July 2020, Vickie Guerrero debuted in All Elite Wrestling as the manager of former AEW Women’s World Champion Nyla Rose. She has since worked with Andrade El Idolo and Marina Shafir.
As previously reported, Guerrero is set to finish up her run with AEW after agreeing with the company to not renew her contract that is set to expire in July.
Fightful Select (subscription required) have provided an update on Vickie’s status following the news, noting that she has had an opportunity presented by a shopping network to be involved with that.
Vickie Guerrero has been heavily involved on AEW Heels, which is the fan community for women who love wrestling set up by the promotion.
Guerrero has also helped contribute to a number of AEW’s digital projects. She was also the special guest on AEW Unrestricted podcast just last week.
We will have further updates and news on Vickie Guerrero when they become available.
You can keep up with the latest AEW news by clicking here.
Think you’re a wrestling mastermind? Well you can prove it by taking quizzes in our brand new quiz section! Don’t forget to tweet us your results!
- Another WWE Star Set For ‘Bigger Spotlight’ After WrestleMania 39
- Tony Khan Announces New AEW Dynamite Matches
- Ronda Rousey Publicly Slams WWE’s Women’s Division Booking
- Former WWE Star Offers To Be Bobby Lashley WrestleMania Opponent
- Roman Reigns To Set Another Incredible Record At WrestleMania 39
- Cody Rhodes Shares First Look At WrestleMania Attire Paying Homage To NJPW, ROH & More
- LA Knight WrestleMania 39 Status Confirmed?
- Big Hint That Bray Wyatt Is Returning Soon?
- AEW Star Says Fans Will ‘Never Be Happy’
- Top WWE Star To Wrestle Two Matches At WrestleMania?