The recently returned FTR may be set for a career vs title showdown with The Gunn’s at some point in the near future, however, it seems that one half of the ‘Top Guys’ may be still feeling battling through some health issues.
Posting on Twitter, Dax Harwood would upload a video of himself getting liquid cartilage injected into his knee by AEW’s Doc Sampson (not the same as Stokely Hathaway’s Doc Simpson).
Below is said video if you like seeing needles injected into knees.
No cartilage on the knee. Liquid cartilage to the rescue. Thank you @DocSampson13 pic.twitter.com/Xj59jaUg41
— Uncle Dax FTR (@DaxFTR) March 23, 2023
Dax has had a rather storied history with knee injuries, particularly his right knee, tearing his ACL back in 2002.
Dax famously revealed that much of his problems stem from a surgery from 2004 that saw a doctor leave a pants button in his knee, which then caused further cartilage damage.
Hopefully the injection Dax received helps and we can look forward to many more FTR matches in the future whether in AEW or across in WWE.
Last night on Dynamite it was announced that FTR will challenge the Gunns for the AEW World Tag Team Championship, and if FTR lose, they’ll leave AEW.
Think you’re a wrestling mastermind? Well you can prove it by taking quizzes in our brand new quiz section! Don’t forget to tweet us your results!
- Paul Heyman’s Intriguing Reaction After Jimmy Uso Accidentally Costs Jey Uso Championship Match
- Another New WWE Championship Design Revealed & Big Return On SmackDown
- Another WWE Championship Unification Match Announced
- Retiring AEW Name Thanks Company For ‘Beautiful Ending’
- New IMPACT World Champion Crowned
- AEW’s Andrade El Idolo Reacts To Charlotte Flair WWE Return
- NXT Stars Interfere In Big Match On SmackDown
- AEW Star ‘Proud’ Of WWE Intercontinental Champion GUNTHER
- Major WWE Championship Match Announced For SmackDown In London
- What Happened With Seth Rollins After WWE SmackDown June 9