Alexa Bliss underwent sinus surgery back in September 2021, and earlier this week, tried to show her Instagram followers a photo of her face post-surgery.
Unfortunately, according to Bliss, the photo was considered “too violent” by Instagram and the photo was removed.
Thankfully, TikTok loves swollen, bruised faces, so she was able to share it on there instead. Needless to say, this looks unbelievably painful.
@lexii_kaufman I’m almost 8 months out from my rhinoplastly, septoasty & valve reconstruction – all to be able to breathe for the first time in YEARS! Recovery wasn’t pretty- but totally worth it ? #greenscreen #nosesurgerycheck ♬ SexyBack – Justin Timberlake ft. Timbaland
Bliss recently took some time away from the ring to get married, but reports suggest she is ready to return as soon as WWE has some creative for her.
According to a Fightful Select report from last week, Alexa has voiced her frustrations to Vince McMahon backstage, and has been very transparent about her unhappiness.
Fightful also reported a pitch was made for Alexa Bliss to be involved in the Raw Women’s Championship match between Becky Lynch and Bianca Belair at WrestleMania 38, but these plans were ultimately nixed.
If we hear anything more about a potential Alexa return, we will of course let you know as soon as we can.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Spoilers For AEW Title Eliminator Match
- Evidence AEW Star Is Leaving The Company?
- Alexa Bliss Addresses WrestleMania 39 Status
- CM Punk Comments On Rey Mysterio & Dominik WrestleMania Feud
- PHOTO: Bray Wyatt Spotted Amid WWE Absence
- AEW Star Says Cody Rhodes’ WWE Push Made Them ‘Reevalutate’ Future
- Celebrity Training For WWE In-Ring Return
- WWE Name Criticizes ‘Childish’ CM Punk Instagram Post
- Potential Spoiler On Edge WrestleMania Plans?
- Roman Reigns To Hit Huge Milestone Ahead Of WrestleMania 39