UPDATE: Natalya addressed the incident in a now-deleted tweet which you can read at this link.
Whether you’re booked to win or lose, the job of a pro-wrestler is to make everyone in the ring look as good as possible, through selling everyone’s moves to the best of your ability.
However, sometimes things don’t go that way, and during a house show over the weekend, it appears WWE SmackDown star Natalya decided selling Liv Morgan’s finisher was not in her best interests.
As you’ll see from the below tweet, Liv Morgan hits her finisher and the pins Natalya. However, immediately after the pin, an apparently angry Natalya rolls up off the canvas and points a finger at a bemused Morgan.
Natalya Appears to Break Character at #WWE Live Event, No Sells Finish #WWESacramento – Details here: https://t.co/RZlAb9aHP1 pic.twitter.com/QEa0OHKTIo
— PWMania.com – Wrestling News (@PWMania) July 11, 2022
It isn’t clear why Natalya decided to no-sell the move, or why she appeared so frustrated at the end of the match, but if we hear anything else, you’ll be the first to know.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Paul Heyman’s Intriguing Reaction After Jimmy Uso Accidentally Costs Jey Uso Championship Match
- Another New WWE Championship Design Revealed & Big Return On SmackDown
- Another WWE Championship Unification Match Announced
- New IMPACT World Champion Crowned
- NXT Stars Interfere In Big Match On SmackDown
- Retiring AEW Name Thanks Company For ‘Beautiful Ending’
- AEW’s Andrade El Idolo Reacts To Charlotte Flair WWE Return
- Major WWE Championship Match Announced For SmackDown In London
- What Happened With Seth Rollins After WWE SmackDown June 9
- AEW Star ‘Proud’ Of WWE Intercontinental Champion GUNTHER