Former WWE Raw Women’s Champion Lina Fanene (fka Nia Jax) recently stepped into the ring at D-Von Dudley’s wrestling academy.
It has now been speculated that Fanene is preparing to make a wrestling return, following her recent visit to the Hall of Famer’s training school.
D-Von Dudley took to Twitter with a video of Fanene and one of his students working in the ring.
He captioned the video (which you can watch below):
You never know who you will see at D-von Dudley Academy (DDA) as former WWE superstar Nia working with some of the students here at DDA. #DDA #wwe
Fanene shared a similar video on Instagram in late-May, confirming that the competitor she was wrestling was Kaci Lennox.
She captioned her video:
Had so much fun with @realkacilennox! Such an incredible talent! Thanks for beating me up today 🙌🏽 PS this warehouse was minimum 100 degrees 🥵, but it didn’t stop us! @testifydvon
Fanene’s most recent in-ring appearance saw her compete in the 2023 Royal Rumble match as a surprise entrant.
This marked her first bout since leaving WWE in November 2021.
It is unclear whether or not Fanene plans to make a full return to the ring, her fans have called for her to wrestle names from a variety of promotions.
Stay up to date with WWE win/loss records for 2023 using our tracker right here.
— D-von Dudley HOF (@TestifyDVon) June 3, 2023
If you want to stay fully updated on all the latest wrestling news, click the red bell in the bottom right of your screen to receive notifications from WrestleTalk.com straight to your device!
- Report: Released WWE Star ‘Caused All Kinds Of Issues’ Behind The Scenes
- Matt Riddle Released By WWE
- Released WWE Star’s Final Match Set For Tonight
- Planned AEW PPV Match ‘In Jeopardy’
- Released WWE Star Reveals New Name?
- WWE Official Comments On Recent Releases
- John Cena Match Set For September 22 WWE SmackDown
- WWE Higher-Up Addresses Matt Riddle Being Released
- Possible Reason For Mustafa Ali Sudden WWE Release Revealed?
- Released WWE Stars Reveal Backstage Details About Vince McMahon